– January is National Train Your Dog Month, so now is the perfect time to think about hiring a dog trainer
– Dog trainers can be a worthwhile investment to prevent your dog from displaying harmful or destructive behaviors for the remainder of their lives.
– The cost of different types of trainers; range from $4500 to $475
– Feel free to consider traveling to reach a really good dog trainer! Before I became a trainer I used to travel to DoggieU K9 Academy in Bayshore each week with my 2 Dobermans and my daughter’s Aussie.
– Hiring a dog walker & a dog trainer can go hand-in-hand; while the dog is learning new behaviors, the dog walker can help reinforce them during daily walks while getting exercise.
-This is where A 1 Critter Sitters and Training comes into play. We cover both sides of the coin, so to say, and your dog would already know us.