– January is Walk Your Pet Month, so now is the perfect time to think about hiring a dog walker.
_ In general, expect to pay a dog walker about $15 to $20 per 20-minute walk and $20 to $30 per 30-minute walk.
For two walks a day, expect to pay between $30 and $45.
– There are advantages to timed walks and drop ins. One ,major advantage would be your dog(s) would be on set walk schedules each day or weekly.
– Please make sure you check on the reviews & testimonials of the company that you decide to choose to use,
– Trust, Like and peace of mind provided by the walker or the pet sitter will not affect the cost among the various walkers and sitters.
There are all kinds of places to look for who you may need.
- Apps WAG, ROVER
- Professionals Pet Sitters International, National Association of Professional Pet Sitters
- Hobby sitters Local vet techs and/or groomers, stay at home parents, etc.
But, for the peace of mind of you and your pet, PLEASE check out these reviews, personally MEET these people and see the reactions of your pets while they are in the actual act of taking a walk around your neighborhood.
-Take into consideration ALL aspects of what you are about to decide. NOT all Apps, Professionals and Hobby Sitters are considered equal.